This study of DPS arrest data for domestic violence cases from 2002-2003 shows that women are falsely arrested at a high rate, those with a DV designation are less likely to be charged than those without, African-American and Native American men are three times more likely to be arrested, and African-Americans receive harsher penalties. Read ACADV Report.
- The American Dream for Women
- Cholera Victims’ Advocates Denounce UN’s Evasion of Responsibility in Kosovo
- Recommendations on Kosovo
- ERRC journal covers the treatment of Roma in war
- “Roma Sickened in U.N. Camps Are Still Waiting for Redress”
- Delegation of Women to Cuba
- 2017 Arizona Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Awards Breakfast