This study of DPS arrest data for domestic violence cases from 2002-2003 shows that women are falsely arrested at a high rate, those with a DV designation are less likely to be charged than those without, African-American and Native American men are three times more likely to be arrested, and African-Americans receive harsher penalties. Read ACADV Report.
- Litigating women’s rights internationally – radio interview part 3
- Radio Interview – child custody
- Feminist radio talk show with Lisa Landry – 1 of 3
- Why we need the ERA NOW
- Serfs and Servants, Rats Holes and Rats
- What would happen if one woman told the truth about her life? The world would split open. Muriel Rukeseyer.
- Sexual Harassment is not the problem but the symptom