This study of DPS arrest data for domestic violence cases from 2002-2003 shows that women are falsely arrested at a high rate, those with a DV designation are less likely to be charged than those without, African-American and Native American men are three times more likely to be arrested, and African-Americans receive harsher penalties. Read ACADV Report.
- Why we need the ERA NOW
- Serfs and Servants, Rats Holes and Rats
- What would happen if one woman told the truth about her life? The world would split open. Muriel Rukeseyer.
- Sexual Harassment is not the problem but the symptom
- Getting married – be careful.
- Equal Rights Amendment: Scary to the GOP but the only way to equality
- The American Dream for Women