Prostitution in Arizona – In preparation for legislative changes, Post wrote this report based on DPS statistics from 2005-2009 on how prostitution is defined and treated in AZ. It outlines arrests by county, age and sex and shows that some children as young as 9 were arrested for prostitution when it should have been child sexual assault committed on them by adults.
- Getting married – be careful.
- Equal Rights Amendment: Scary to the GOP but the only way to equality
- The American Dream for Women
- Cholera Victims’ Advocates Denounce UN’s Evasion of Responsibility in Kosovo
- Recommendations on Kosovo
- ERRC journal covers the treatment of Roma in war
- “Roma Sickened in U.N. Camps Are Still Waiting for Redress”