“Before the 1999 Kosovo conflict, the Roma community in Mitrovica in northern Kosovo was “one of the most vibrant and distinctive communities in the former Yugoslavia. Their neighborhood, known as the Roma Mahalla, comprised around 750 houses, with an estimated 8,000 inhabitants…was completely destroyed by the ethnic Albanians in the summer of 1999.” Human Rights Watch, June 23, 2009 Report: “Kosovo: Poisoned by Lead”. Read more.
- Litigating women’s rights internationally – radio interview part 3
- Radio Interview – child custody
- Feminist radio talk show with Lisa Landry – 1 of 3
- Why we need the ERA NOW
- Serfs and Servants, Rats Holes and Rats
- What would happen if one woman told the truth about her life? The world would split open. Muriel Rukeseyer.
- Sexual Harassment is not the problem but the symptom