The Arizona Capitol Times, October 15, 2015, reports: “The history of private sector involvement in corrections is a bleak, well documented tale of inmate abuse and political corruption with roots in slavery. In Worse than Slavery, David M. Oshinsky outlined the system of Jim Crow established after the Civil War. He concluded that for-profit prison systems inevitably become slave camps. It was the prisoner himself who was the item of commerce. The same is true today.”
- Litigating women’s rights internationally – radio interview part 3
- Radio Interview – child custody
- Feminist radio talk show with Lisa Landry – 1 of 3
- Why we need the ERA NOW
- Serfs and Servants, Rats Holes and Rats
- What would happen if one woman told the truth about her life? The world would split open. Muriel Rukeseyer.
- Sexual Harassment is not the problem but the symptom